Erica carnea ‘Ann Sparkes’ – A compact plant with golden spring foliage tipped bronze during the rest of the year and rose pink flowers in late Winter and early spring.
Suitable for: Most soil types. Thrives in full sun or partial shade. Mix moist moss peat with existing soil before planting deeply then firm in lightly. Water well for first Spring and Summer after planting.
Flowering time: Late Winter and early Spring.
Height and Spread: 15cm x 25cm (6in x 10in).
Care: Water as necessary particularly in dry weather conditions. Trim to base of flower spike after flowering
- Attractive all year round
- Low maintenance easy to look after
- Great in boarders Or Rock gardens
- Low Price Plants they will make a garden look expensive!
- British Grown and supplied in P9 Pots