These are our Green Hedging Conifers. These are the dark green ones and are supplied at the advertised height. We advise planting the hedging conifers every 2ft to create a hedge.
These conifers are lifted from the field and Graded, bagged and posted out to you, these are what we call bare root
root, they are not supplied in a pot and have very limited soil round them.
This is one of the cheapest options to planting a hedge.
We also sell pot grown ones.
Conifers can be used for:-
- Wind Break – To protect you from the wind
- Privacy – To create a barrier between you and your neighbour.
- Eyesore – You want to block out neighbours; new caravan, extension, new builds, etc.
- Drainage – Can be used to pull some water out of the garden
- Noise Level – Conifers can be used to reduce noise levels.
- Also these are great for wildlife, giving shelter to Birds and insects.
Type: – Leylandii Lawson Cypress.
BR = Bare root
Min order = 10 Plants