Calluna vulgaris Dark Beauty Summer Autumn Heather
This plant has been awarded the RHS Award of Garden Merit because it has proved to be reliable in appropriate and a good performing plant.
This outstanding plant has a semi-double blood red flowers on dark green compact foliage during the late summer.
Suitable for: Thrives in full sun or partial shade. Mix moist peat with existing soil before planting deeply, then firm in lightly. Water well for the first spring and summer after planting
Flowing time: Late Summer
- Attractive all year round
- Low maintenance easy to look after
- Great in boarders Or Rock gardens
- Low Price Plants they will make a garden look expensive!
- British Grown and supplied in P9 Pots