Laurel Hedging Plants
“Common or Cherry laurel” – ideal for hedging; white flowers followed by red cherry-like fruits
Supplied in large 2/3ltr Pots not the smaller one some other sellers sell
Once the Laurel have made root in the soil you can expect them to grow 2-3ft per year.
We would advise planting these every 2ft (60cms) to give you a good hedge.
Laurels can be used for:-
- Wind Break – To protect you from the wind
- Privacy – To create a barrier between you and your neighbour.
- Eyesore – You want to block out a neighbours’ new caravan, extension, new builds, etc.
- Drainage – Can be used to pull some water out of the garden
- Noise Level – Conifers can be used to reduce noise levels.
- Also these are great for wildlife, giving shelter to Birds and insects.
All Our Stock is British Grown
All orders are sent using couriers and will require a signature.
Free postage is for UK Mainland only and excludes N. Ireland, Southern Ireland, Isle of Wight, channel Isles and the following postcode for Scottish Highlands & Islands. Scottish Highlands postcodes: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18-26, PH30,
PH31-41, PH49-50. Scottish Islands postcodes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
If you live in any of these areas please email for a Price before purchasing, we reserve the right to cancel an order if placed without the correct postage charge