(For bare root plants ONLY)
Rootgrow gel is designed to treat bare rooted plants such as hedging, fruit canes, roses and trees.
How to use:
1. Take a large bucket and fill with 4L of water.
2. Sprinkle the contents of the gel powder sachet into the water and stir well.
3. Leave for 5 minutes then add the dry rootgrow granules and stir well. (the granules should be suspended evenly throughout the thick liquid)
4. Dip the plant roots into the solution ensuring even coverage.
5. Lift the plants out and allow the excess to drain back in to the bucket and plant immediately
Bare Root Plant Size Ml Per Plant Treated Plants Per Pack
Cell or Vines 3 125-150
1 ft 3 125-150
1-2 ft 4 90-120
2-3 ft 5 70-100
3-4 ft 7 50-75
4-5 ft 9 40-60
5-6 ft 10 35-50
Rose (2-3 ft) 10 35-50