These are our Pot Grown Green Leylandii hedging conifers.
These are one of the best sellers for creating a dense strong hedge for privacy and wind breaks, also can be used for drainage purposes. These conifers are pot grown and are sent in the pots.
The conifers are the dark green ones
These are supplied in a 3ltr pot, Not the smaller P9 pots
Once these conifers have made root in the soil you can expect them to grow 2/3ft per year.
We would advise planting these every 2ft (60cms) to give you a good hedge.
Conifers can be used for:-
- Wind Break – To protect you from the wind
- Privacy – To create a barrier between you and your neighbour.
- Eyesore – You want to block out a neighbours’ new caravan, extension, new builds, etc.
- Drainage – Can be used to pull some water out of the garden
- Noise Level – Conifers can be used to reduce noise levels.
- Also these are great for wildlife, giving shelter to Birds and insects.
Any questions please ask
All Our Stock is British Grown
Min order – 5
All orders are sent using couriers and will require a signature. Free postage is for UK Mainland only and excludes N. Ireland, Southern Ireland, Isle of Wight, chanel Isles and the following postcode for Scottish Highlands & Islands. Scottish Highlands postcodes: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18-26, PH30,
PH31-41, PH49-50. Scottish Islands postcodes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
If you live in any of these areas please email for a Price before purchasing, we reserve the right to cancel an order if placed without the correct postage charge